*The safety of our patrons and our dancers is our highest priority.
We are excited, as a first step, to welcome you back to the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center, with this performance as a part of their Backyard Concert Lawn socially distant performances. In preparation for your arrival, the Center has taken numerous precautions to ensure the health and safety of guests and employees. The following is list of measures DDTM and the Center are taking for a safe performance following the guidelines put in place by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Miami-Dade County’s New Normal Guide. As a county run facility, SMDCAC is adhering to strict safety protocols outlines below.
• Daily COVID-19 testing of the dancers and artistic staff leading up to and including day-of performance
• Patrons must wear a face mask or a protective face covering upon entering the premises and within shared spaces. Face masks and coverings may be removed once seated at designated pod.
• Reduced audience capacity
• Hand sanitizer stations have been located at all entryways, and high traffic areas
• Floor marking to assist in maintaining social distancing
• Outdoor seating “pods” spaced beyond the minimum 6’ requirements
• Staff training conducted in advance on CDC, and Miami-Dade County Covid-19 related protocols and procedures
• Enhanced cleaning procedures including disinfecting all high touch surfaces
• Touchless faucets, soap dispensers, and paper towel dispensers have been installed where possible
• Open lid garbage and recycle bins are in place
• Temporary reduction or elimination of concessions